Monday, August 11, 2008

Las Vegas/Los Angeles July 2008

Andy and I standing in front of New York, New York. Andy, my mom and I went to LV for a pediatric conference. Megs came up to hang out with us and then we all drove to LA to spend the rest of the week with Megan in LA. It was so much fun!
Taking a break after shopping at the M&M store.


Megs and I hanging out in LV!
I miss her sooooo much!!!


And there's Andy!



The waterfall at the Pillazo.




Meggies and I! Muah!!!




Andy, Megs, Davin and I standing in
front of the Chinese theater on Hollywood Blvd.



Trying on hats for fun at Universal Studios!


So much fun that day!!!!


We went on the new Simpson's ride at Universal Studios.
It was a blast!


Meet Fred and Wilma Flinstones!

1 comment:

Watkins said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! LOOKS SO GOOD! I AM SO HAPPY I GET TO SEE ALL OF YOUR PICTURES NOW! -LEAH