Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sammy & Suzy's Wedding

Unfortunately, when Jayden was just shy of 3 weeks old,
I paid another unpleasant visit to the hospital for a
kidney stone. I ended up having to get surgery on
Thursday and discharged home on Friday, so
I wasn't able to be Suzy's bridemaids for their
Saturday wedding. I was so happy I was at least able
to attend and Jayden was able to come showing off her
cute pink dress I bought her!
Her uncle Jason kept calling her a little Christmas Angel
because she reminded him of the angels you put
on top of a Christmas tree :-)
Andy looked so handsome!
Leisman Family

Auntie Megan couldn't take her hands off Jayden



Andy, Majestic and I. She is growing into such
a beautiful young lady!


Me, Nick, Andy and Morgan! We miss you guys!






No comments: